Precious Blood priests from New Almelo first attended to Catholics here in 1887. In 1909, Bishop John Cunningham asked the Capuchin fathers to serve the two northwest counties, and in 1911, a church was built in Bird City. The Capuchin served in the region until 1986. A new church was dedicated in 1961. The facility has an interconnected church, parish hall and rectory.
203 N Bird Ave.
Bird City, KS 67731
10:30 am (First Sunday)
30 minutes before Mass
Parish News & Updates
iGiveCatholic Advanced Giving Starts Today!View More
Upcoming Parish Events
Confirmation | St. Joseph Bird City
Year of Mercy | St. Joseph Parish
All DayView More