The Scholarship Granting Fund for the Catholic Diocese of Salina is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization of the Catholic Diocese of Salina. The SGF – CDS was created in response to the 2014 Kansas legislation that introduced the tax credit for Low-Income Student Scholarship Program.
The State of Kansas allows $10 million each year to be awarded to an approved Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) operating in the State of Kansas. SGF – CDS is an approved Scholarship Granting Organization.
Who Does it Help?
The children of the Salina Diocese. The SGF – CDS distributes funds to Catholic schools in the Salina Diocese that have eligible students who qualify. Funds are available for new students who are entering grades K-8 and are eligible for free/reduced lunch.
Funds will be distributed each semester to schools according to an allocation determined by the SGO Board.
Applicants must complete the form below in the Helpful Resources section, and turn in to their school.
- Parental Consent & Disclosure
- “Scholarship Granting Fund for the Catholic Diocese of Salina” is the name of our Scholarship Granting Organization that can be written on line two.
- Only list students in your family who qualify (new students)
- Yes & Tax Credit boxes must be checked.
- Complete Lunch Program paperwork at school site.