Masses were celebrated in the homes of pioneers beginning in 1869 until a frame church was built in 1884. A choir gallery and bell tower were added in 1890. The original church still is in use today. The parish had a resident pastor from 1915 to 1931 but has been a mission since. Many of its pastors since then also have had other duties at the Chancery or at Marymount College in Salina.
The parish built a small hall in 2007.
110 W 3rd St.
Brookville, KS 67425
Mission ParishesSacred Heart Cathedral Parish - Salina
7:30 am - 8:00 am (1st Sun of month)
Pastor | Vicar General
Fr. Fred Gatschet
Upcoming Parish Events
Year of Mercy | St. Joseph’s Parish
All DayView More