Catholic Legacy Society for Diocese of Salina
Purpose of the Society
The Catholic Legacy Society are faithful people who have provided a lasting commitment by naming the Diocese of Salina, a parish, Catholic schools, Catholic Charities or other diocesan ministry as a beneficiary in their financial and estate plans.
The Society is open to anyone who provides for one or more of the diocese's ministries as a part of their legacy. Any gift, large or small, will make a huge impact on the future of the Church here in the Diocese of Salina and is sincerely appreciated. We are grateful and excited for the opportunity to acknowledge these special benefactors during their lifetimes. We hope their commitment will inspire and encourage others to consider a gift as well.
In conjunction with our mission, this special society provides an opportunity for benefactors to make their generosity a perpetual legacy for themselves and an example for others to consider through an estate and/or an endowed gift. These gifts create sustained support that will make our many ministries stronger and better equipped to reach future generations and extend our Catholic faith for years to come.
Requirements for Membership
Membership in the Legacy Society is open to those who:
- Have made an endowed gift to the Diocese of Salina for the benefit of the diocese, a parish, Catholic schools, Catholic Charities, or any ministry of the diocese outright or through their estate plans.
- Through completion of the Legacy Society Enrollment Form, announces a current gift or a future gift to the Diocese of Salina, its parishes, or ministries.
Recognition of Membership
Catholic Legacy Society members receive special benefits, such as:
- Remembrance at a Mass offered for their intentions.
- Personal recognition of their legacy commitment.
- Public recognition on the diocesan website page dedicated to legacy donors.
- Invitation to the annual Catholic Legacy Society Mass and Luncheon, where the Bishop will acknowledge new members in appreciation of their gift.
Please contact us if you have named a parish, the diocese, a Catholic School, Catholic Charities or other ministry in your estate plans and/or wish to make an endowed gift. We would like to recognize you for your generosity, and acknowledge your support and commitment by welcoming you into the Catholic Legacy Society.