Catholic Community Foundation offering student scholarships
Every year, the need for scholarships is greater than the available resources. As tuition continues to rise, support of scholarships becomes even more invaluable. The Catholic Community Foundation administers 1 scholarship fund. These scholarships are funded by donors who believe in the youth of our area and beyond and want to support their pursuit of higher education. A scholarship fund established within the Community Foundation is a great way to leave a family legacy forever.
If you are a student wishing to apply for a scholarship, online applications will be available from now until February 15, 2019. Start the online application process, by clicking here. Create an account and enter “ccf” as the access code to access an application for a scholarship. We currently have one fund accepting applications.
Joseph P. & Sylvia F. Kratky Scholarship
- Parents or student must be a current envelope user at St. Wenceslaus, Wilson; St. Joseph, Dorrance; or St. Mary, Holyrood.
- Students may use the scholarship for university, college, community college, or technical school education.
- Attach a current transcript for the college or high school you are attending showing a 2.0 (C) or above grade point average and demonstrating full-time status (12 hours/semester).
- A student is eligible to apply for renewal of the scholarship for us to three years (four years total).
- Priority will be given to those applying to Catholic universities and colleges.
- Previous scholarship recipients are eligible to re-apply as part of the total applicant pool and may receive the scholarship for a total of 4 years.
For general scholarship inquiries, pdf click here for our Frequently Asked Scholarship Questions page (82 KB) .