How to Apply - High School Seniors
Download the following applications for which you qualify.
St. John's High School, Beloit, KS
Boettcher Companies Valedictorian Scholarship - no application necesary.
Instructions for Scholarship Applications
- Unless otherwise indicated, applications and required attachments are due by March 31 to: The Catholic Community Foundation, 103 N. Ninth Street, Salina, KS 67401.
- Applications should be typed (computer use is acceptable) or legibly printed in ink.
- Each scholarship has specific eligibility requirements. Please review the criteria and requirements for each scholarship for which you are applying.
- All scholarships require that:
- Unless otherwise indicated, you are an applicant for enrollment or are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in a program leading to an associate, a baccalaureate or a graduate degree.
- You are planning to enroll or are currently enrolled as a full-time student, unless you can demonstrate there are circumstances preventing full-time enrollment.
- YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO COMPLETE THE FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA). This document must be postmarked no later than March 1 and is an eligibility requirement of most scholarship and financial aid programs.
Any statement supplied with this application is subject to verification.