Every year, the need for scholarships is greater than the available resources. As tuition continues to rise, support of scholarships becomes even more invaluable. The Catholic Community Foundation administers 1 scholarship fund. These scholarships are funded by donors who believe in the youth of our area and beyond, and want to support their pursuit of higher education. A scholarship fund established within the Community Foundation is a great way to leave a family legacy forever.
If you are a student wishing to apply for a scholarship, online applications will be available from November 1 to March 1. Start the online application process here. Create an account and enter “ccf” as the access code to access an application for a scholarship. We currently have one fund accepting applications.
Joseph P. & Sylvia F. Kratky Scholarship
The number and amount of awards will vary. The total amount available is $1,489.00.
- Parents or student must be a current envelope user at St. Wenceslaus, Wilson; St. Joseph, Dorrance; or St. Mary, Holyrood.
- Students may use the scholarship for university, college, community college, or technical school education.
- Attach a current transcript for the college or high school you are attending showing a 2.0 (C) or above grade point average and demonstrating full-time status (12 hours/semester).
- A student is eligible to apply for renewal of the scholarship for us to three years (four years total).
- Priority will be given to those applying to Catholic universities and colleges.
For general scholarship inquiries, pdf click here for our Frequently Asked Scholarship Questions page (82 KB).